Click through to page 2 to view the archive
Learn how Google Chromebooks for Education allow schools to engage all constituents (parents, students, teachers, and administrators) to use the power and simplicity of the web for unlimited teaching and learning opportunities for all.
In this webinar, you’ll hear directly from the Tech Integration team at Fond du Lac, a school district serving approximately 7,300 students in Wisconsin, about how they use Chromebooks in the classroom and beyond for dynamic learning environments and manage them with ease to harness the best of the web. See how they implemented a 1:1 strategy to ensure that they are successfully preparing their students for academic achievement as well as life-long self-directed learning and engagement as global citizens. In addition, learn how Fond du Lac established a complementary professional development portal designed for teachers by teachers with resources such as lesson plans, training modules, etc. on how to effectively implement the Chromebooks in their classrooms.
- Learn about the unique benefits and features of Google Chromebooks for Education
- Hear first-hand experience of why the district selected Google Chromebooks and Apps for Education as their best platform for collaborative learning
- Learn from educators how Google Chromebooks, Apps for Education, and other web tools can be used to improve student learning, collaboration, and innovation
- Learn how the school district established a professional development portal for teachers by teachers to provide PD resources such as lesson plans, training modules, etc.
- Be able to pose their questions to the Fond du Lac team