WASHINGTON, D.C. – SMARTHINKING, Inc. (www.smarthinking.com), the market leader in online tutoring and best practices for online academic support has completed its 2 millionth tutoring session. Having just celebrated its 10th anniversary, SMARTHINKING provides online academic solutions that improve student performance, persistence and retention. Working with more than 500 client schools and businesses SMARTHINKING averages more than 2,500 student-tutor conferences and 2,000 essay critiques daily—all individually tailored and targeted to specific student needs. SMARTHINKING achieves high student satisfaction rates and high service level standards, maintaining a median wait time of 30 seconds for live on-demand student assistance.
Available 24/7, SMARTHINKING is the scalable academic support solution for schools that want to complement and enhance existing academic support services for students.
“Completing our 2 millionth online session is a very significant milestone for SMARTHINKING,” said CEO Kathy Clark. “Our goal is to assist students in succeeding academically and achieving their individual goals. We are extremely pleased to see the company expanding and students taking advantage of our academic resources.”
– SMARTHINKING provides live, online tutoring in all of the high enrollment, core courses in higher education as well as an online writing center, support for English as a second language, and custom academic programs.
– Its unique, veteran standing in the e-learning market has allowed SMARTHINKING to attract more than 500 client schools and businesses, including secondary schools, community colleges and public and private 4-year colleges and universities.
– Highly-qualified and highly-trained educators are available 24/7 via the SMARTHINKING Web site to provide online tutoring, writing services and homework help tailored to individual student needs.
– SMARTHINKING also works directly with educational institutions to create custom online tutoring and academic support programs for unique contexts and subjects.
SMARTHINKING is the market leader in providing online tutoring and academic support to bolster student performance, persistence and retention. Its services were honored with the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA) CODiE award for Best Instruction Solution for Students at Home. Schools, colleges, universities, libraries, government agencies, textbook publishers and other education providers partner with SMARTHINKING to increase student achievement and enhance learning. SMARTHINKING connects students to e-structor®-certified tutors for assistance in math, writing, science and business, up to 24/7, on any Internet connected computer. SMARTHINKING’s corporate office is located in Washington, D.C. For more information, visit www.smarthinking.com.
MMI Public Relations
Latest posts by eSchool News (see all)
- School District Establishes Interactive Learning Solution - April 15, 2021
- Learn how to keep students safe online during remote learning - October 2, 2020
- How can you protect your students online during hybrid and remote learning? - September 25, 2020