SHENZHEN, China, Oct. 20 – Wondershare Software Co., Ltd, professional developer of e-Learning authoring tools, today announced that its assessment tool, QuizCreator 3 has passed the Windows 7 certification process and received the official "Compatible with Windows 7" logo from Microsoft Corp.
Wondershare QuizCreator, which is a Flash quiz maker, enables educators/trainers to create SCORM compliant Flash quizzes with images, sounds, narrations and Flash animations. You also could publish quizzes as Flash movie, Word, Excel, and CD or you can upload them on Web, LMS and QMS.
"We are proud to receive the Windows 7 logo certification, it will help customers make better purchase decisions by identifying products via the "Compatible with Windows 7" logo that have passed Microsoft-designed tests for compatibility and reliability on Windows 7" said Mike Wu, product manager of QuizCreator at Wondershare E-Learning Divsion. "We will continue to do our best to make good products and supply good service for our customers."
Key new features of QuizCreator 3.0 include the following: ?
- Create Flash quizzes easily with its new Office 2007 ribbon-style interface.?
- Powerful quiz authoring.
- Up to 9 question types.
- Multimedia supported. Users can integrate images, sounds, narration and Flash movie and videos into quizzes.
- Equation Editor supported.
- Style the font of quiz questions, options and feedback easily.
- Multiple player templates. The built-in player template themes let user design compelling Flash quizzes with ease. What’s more, you also can customize the player template yourself (customize the background, the audio effects of feedback and alert, and the layout of question and options) and save the player template for future use.?
- On-demand Delivery. Users can create quizzes for QMS, LMS or Web usage.?
- Track quiz results through LMS, QMS, or E-mail.
As the professional developer of e-Learning authoring tools, Wondershare is dedicated to providing easy-to-use programs for learning content authoring. Wondershare E-Learning has served thousands of organizations from Stanford University, US Air Force to Siemens AG with preferred solutions. For more information, please visit: http://www.quiz-creator.com.
- School District Establishes Interactive Learning Solution - April 15, 2021
- Learn how to keep students safe online during remote learning - October 2, 2020
- How can you protect your students online during hybrid and remote learning? - September 25, 2020