- It’s essential that the edtech industry and education leaders work together on AI use
- Transparency and equity are key
- See related article: 5 positive ways students can use AI
- For more news on AI in education, visit eSN’s Digital Learning page
- Everything You Need To Know About AI In Education
A new framework intends to guide the edtech industry’s implementation of AI in education in a purpose-driven, transparent, and equitable manner that enables critical tools for personalized and enhanced learning experiences and improved assistive technologies.
Released at an October event on Capitol Hill, the Software & Information Industry Association (SIIA), the leading trade association for the business of information, released Principles for the Future of AI in Education, which will help the edtech industry as it works alongside educators during AI-infused learning.…Read More