ADTRAN Bluesocket vWLAN: the first and only wireless LAN that harnesses the power of virtualization through VMware. Learn more at TCEA #1628.
Virtual Wireless LAN (vWLAN) is a next-generation wireless architecture designed around a concept of simplified scalability. ADTRAN’s Bluesocket vWLAN removes the complexities of dealing with controller-based architectures and their capacity limitations, by centralizing the management and control functions. Now, you can manage the entire wireless network within each school across the entire district, all from one location. To expand your wireless coverage is as easy as adding additional access points.
ADTRAN Bluesocket vWLAN Benefits
- Eliminates the cost and constraints of a physical controller
- Enforces network security at the edge
- Provides seamless, cost-effective scaling
- Incorporates existing access points and wired users
- Optimizes performance, flexibility, and reliability
For more information, stop by TCEA Booth 1628. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (866) 633-3358, Option 3.