Developed by the nonprofit organization CFY, PowerMyLearning is a free online platform for K-12 students, teachers, and parents to find high-quality digital content that supports the Common Core standards.
CFY has chosen what it considers the most effective digital learning activities on the web and has made them easily accessible in one trusted place. A free PowerMyLearning account gives users access to…
• Thousands of thoroughly vetted academic games, interactive simulations, virtual labs, and videos.
• Easy-to-find activities tagged by subject, grade level, and Common Core Standards.
• A “Playlist” feature to sequence activities and individualize learning by student or class.
• Lesson plans to incorporate activities into instruction.
• Detailed reports for teachers, parents, and students.
• Badges and Playpoints to reward student usage.
• A flexible platform that can be used in school, after school, at home, or anywhere in between.
With PowerMyLearning, students and parents can discover fun and stimulating activities to reinforce classroom learning and spark new areas of interest, CFY says—while teachers can use the site to help meet the learning needs of their students.