The EDUCAUSE Annual Conference runs Nov. 6-9, 2012, in Denver, Colo., and is one of the premier gatherings for higher education IT professionals. The conference also will broadcast selected sessions online.
It provides content and exploration of today’s toughest technology issues facing campuses around the world, and convenes some of the brightest minds in the community.
When colleagues from around the world converge with some of the most innovative corporate solution providers, attendees have an event that creates invaluable networking opportunities and professional development.
At EDUCAUSE 2012, attendees will…
- Network. Engage with peers who share similar interests and challenges.
- Focus. Sort the program by topical themes and domains, speakers, and relevant interest areas.
- Discover. Engage in affinity group sessions, special topic discussion sessions, and lightning rounds.
- Influence. Combine experience with the expertise of forward-thinking speakers to challenge and shape the future.
The online conference will include 63 webcasts and over 30 exclusive online sessions.
- CAE and Pearson Partner to Bring Critical Thinking Assessment to Secondary Education Students - May 31, 2023
- Counslr Partners with Greece Central School District to Increase Mental Health Support Services - May 30, 2023
- 3M and Discovery Education Name 10 Grant Recipients Supporting Nation’s Young Scientists - May 29, 2023
Comments are closed.