Anaheim, California (February 28, 2022) – Extron is pleased to announce that several of its audio processors, amplifiers, and speakers are now certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms. The company has worked together with hardware solutions partners, such as Sennheiser, to develop solutions that deliver an unmatched user experience regardless of room type. The products that are certified for Teams Rooms have been designed and meticulously tested for performance and ease of use.
“We are confident that our high quality audio products will enable integrators to deliver a premium Microsoft Teams experience,” says Casey Hall, Vice President of Worldwide Sales and Marketing at Extron. “We are very pleased to provide products certified for Microsoft Teams Rooms to our customers.”
Extron Products Certified for Microsoft Teams:
- DMP 128 Plus Series Digital Audio Matrix Processors
- DMP 64 Plus Series Digital Audio Matrix Processors
- XPA U 1004 SB and XPA U 1002 Power Amplifiers
- SF 26CT Series Ceiling Speakers
- SF 3CT LP and SF 3C LP Ceiling Speakers
All of the complete certified designs, featured solutions, and detailed information on the individual products they include are available on the Extron website. With Extron control for Teams Rooms, a single user interface is all you need to control every conferencing, audiovisual, and room function. Together, Extron and their partners deliver complete AV and conferencing control across the enterprise.
For more information on the Extron Microsoft Teams Rooms Certified Design Solutions, click here.
Extron – The AV Technology Leader
Every day, millions of people around the world are having their experiences enhanced by Extron audiovisual signal processing, distribution, and control solutions. We design advanced technologies to create better looking images, higher quality sound, systems that are easier to control and work more reliably. Our powerful asset management tools are helping technology professionals efficiently manage large numbers of audiovisual systems deployed throughout their enterprises and institutions. Extron AV technology solutions serve the diverse needs of organizations around the world and are deployed in a wide variety of corporate, educational, government, healthcare, retail, and entertainment applications.
To learn more about Extron, click here.
- Utah STEM Action Center Adds IXL Math to K-12 Personalized Learning Grant List - February 2, 2023
- KCAV and Rise Vision Help Middle School Use Digital Signage and Social Media App to Boost Student Motivation and Engagement - February 2, 2023
- 95 Percent Group Unveils 95 Phonics Core Program for Grades 4 and 5 - February 2, 2023