- Many educators look forward to the opportunity afforded by AI, but few feel ready to use it
- Other educators wonder if they have proper district support for AI use
- See related article: 5 positive ways students can use AI
- For more news on AI in education, visit eSN’s Digital Learning page
- Everything You Need To Know About AI In Education
A resounding 90 percent of educators in a recent survey said they believe that AI has the potential to make education more accessible.
Teachers are recognizing that when implemented ethically and with thoughtful consideration, AI can help students with special needs, learning disabilities, and language barriers, for example, and experience more effective, personalized learning methods, according to the 2023 Educator AI Report: Perceptions, Practices, and Potential from digital curriculum solution provider Imagine Learning.…Read More