Latest expansion brings all 16 Career Clusters into the classroom
Odysseyware is launching 16 additional CTE courses for the 2015-16 school year. With these new courses, the company now offers courses in each of the 16 national CTE clusters.
Each course is designed by educators and experts in their respective career fields to ensure students acquire core academic and 21st century skills that will prepare them for life after graduation.
The new courses cover a broad range of career paths:
• Architecture: Introduction to Architecture and Construction, Principles of Construction
• Communications: Introduction to Arts, A/V Technology and Communications, A/V Technology and Film Careers
• Government: Introduction to Government and Public Administration, Introduction to National Security
• Education: Education and Training, Careers in Teaching and Training
• Finance: Introduction to Finance, Banking Services Careers,
• Manufacturing: Principles of Manufacturing, Manufacturing Production Process Development
• Marketing: Introduction to Marketing, Principles of Marketing Research
• Logistics: Transportation, Distribution and Logistics, Logistics Planning and Management Services
These Career and Technical Education programs afford students the opportunity to explore a variety of career paths while they’re still in school.
For a complete list of courses, including the 16 released today, please visit Odysseyware online at www.odysseyware.com/career-and-technical.
Material from a press release was used in this report.