1. Must be a general superintendent.
2. Models the effective use of technology in the day-to-day execution of the superintendency.
3. Ensures that technology resources are equitably distributed among students and staff.
4. Insists that adequate professional development is a component of every school technology initiative.
5. Demonstrates exceptional vision in leading the development and implementation of a districtwide technology plan.
6. Exhibits a thorough understanding of the role of technology in education and can articulate that understanding to all school district stakeholders.
7. Provides exceptional leadership in supporting the integration of technology into the curriculum.
8. Demonstrates exceptional vision in employing technology to streamline school district business operations.
9. Demonstrates curiosity and open-mindedness in considering emerging technologies and weighing non-traditional solutions to traditional problems.
10. Thinks creatively and strategically about the long-term challenges and opportunities of technology in the school district and in education at large.
- 5 fun STEM videos for hard-to-engage students - May 31, 2023
- Survey highlights troubling teacher morale issues - May 31, 2023
- 6 ways AI tools will impact tutoring - May 30, 2023
Comments are closed.