What is it? A free educational social platform for educators and students. This app makes it easy for educators and students to explore, share and create content. Users are able to save time, build personal learning networks, and begin to shift the culture of assessment to be more holistic. Created by an educator, eduClipper has been adopted by more than 250,000 unique users since launching in 2013.
Best for: All students and teachers
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPad. See Google marketplace for Android compatibility.
- Explore education resources for K-12
- Create clips from the web, Drive and Dropbox
- Use your camera to capture work that you create
- Create differentiated groups and share content with them
- Create Personal Learning Portfolios
- Create Class Portfolios as a teacher and share Assignments with students
- Provide feedback through video, audio, text, badges, or grades
- Collaborate with other users on eduClipboards for class projects or personal interests
Link: [Apple] https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/educlipper/id737584066?mt=8
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018