LAS VEGAS — June 30, 2022 — Leading cybersecurity and data management firm Trustifi has added four new awards as of this month, demonstrating its consistent reliability in protecting customers against email-related cyber threats. The latest slate of honors includes a Gold Globee, Gold Stevie Award, SourceForge’s Top Performers Award, and a place on Expert Insights’ Top 100 Most Innovative Cybersecurity Companies list for 2022.
“Our most important endeavor is protecting information. Our customers rely on us to keep their data safe, and we take that seriously because we know we are protecting their livelihood and all that entails,” said Trustifi CEO Rom Hendler. “Recognitions like these showcase our solutions and their efficacy across many different customer bases.”
Two awards were determined based on overall company performance, while the others were focused on specific product benefits. For instance, Trustifi’s Inbound Shield and Outbound Shield were recognized. Inbound Shield protects organizations and individuals by analyzing, detecting and classifying an abundance of malicious email types — including phishing, spam and viruses. Outgoing emails are protected with Outbound Shield, which secures information with data identification features and has quick implementation and automated integrations for common office suite software.
Further details about the awards are below:
- Gold Globee, Cloud Security Innovation category, at the 14th Annual Golden Bridge Business and Innovation Awards
- Expert Insights’ ‘Top 100 Most Innovative Cybersecurity Companies of 2022’
- SourceForge’s ‘Top Performer: Spring 2022,’ selected from pool of 60,000 products
- Gold Stevie, Network Security Solution category at the 20th Annual American Business Awards
Trustifi is a cybersecurity firm featuring solutions delivered on a software-as-a-service platform. Trustifi leads the market for email security with easy-to-use products and simple deployment, providing both inbound and outbound email security from a single vendor. The most valuable asset to any organization, other than its employees, is the data contained in its email, and Trustifi’s key objective is keeping clients’ data, reputations, and brands safe from all threats related to email. With Trustifi’s Inbound Shield, Data Loss Prevention, and Email Encryption, clients are always one step ahead of attackers. www.trustifi.com
- PowerNotes Launches Composer, an AI-Enriched, Semi-Proctored Writing Tool - February 26, 2024
- Optoma Introduces Creative Touch 3-Series Interactive Flat Panel Displays - February 23, 2024
- America’s Blood Centers Announces National Partnership with Body Interact to Help Innovate Blood Donation Education - February 22, 2024