Fuel Education’s Career Readiness Pathways™ for California offers an innovative and affordable approach to Career and Technical Education (CTE)—through online and blended learning.
Our program features:
- 15+ pathways that align well to California CTE model standards*
- More than 100 additional CTE courses, including many with certificate exam preparation
- Career exploration courses for a variety of high-demand Career Clusters®
- Certified Instruction: Our California-certified CTE teachers are available as an optional, cost-effective way to staff all or part of your CTE program.
- National Career Readiness Certification (NCRC® ) Exam Preparation: Prepare students for the three ACT WorkKeys® assessments.
- Career Exploration: Available in English and Spanish, students match their skills and interests to related careers, prepare resumes, and research job fields and colleges.
- Business Skills Development: Students develop critical, non-academic skills needed to thrive in the workplace.
- Career and Technical Student Organizations: Establish your own CTSO chapter through our partnership with SkillsUSA® .
*For more information about California CTE model standards, see www.cde.ca.gov/ci/ct/sf/ctemcstandards.asp.