What is it? A comprehensive math workbook that allows for fun and innovative ways to practice math. Nine chapters cover an endless supply of problems.
Best for: 5th grade students learning Common Core Standards
Requirements: Requires iOS 4.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Interactive Content—Children drag and drop shapes, pop bubbles, rotate clock hands, and more to solve problems. The user interface is simple and clear with lots of pictures.
- Personalized Learning—Splash Math uses an adaptive learning algorithm to determine the level of the user and gradually increases the difficulty level of the questions.
- Weekly Email Reports—You can track your child’s progress reports by a weekly email reporting feature.
- Scratch Pad for Rough Work—Children can use a scratch pad for all rough work.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018