What is it? From Divisibility Dash to Monster Squeeze, Everyday Mathematics, a popular elementary math program, offers several apps that help students (PreK-6) practice and improve their math skills. The apps cover an array of topics including multiplication, addition, subtraction and fractions.
Best for: PreK-6
Price: $1.99 each
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 3.0 or later
- Everyday Math enables students to build conceptual understanding, computational fluency, and real-world problem-solving skills.
- The University of Chicago School Mathematics Project continues to develop Everyday Math to enable students to become strong mathematical citizens for the 21st century.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018