This week’s highlighted blog is Cult of Pedagogy by Jennifer Gonzalez, a former middle school teacher and a National Board Certified Teacher who now works full-time supporting teachers with her blog and other resources.
Cult of Pedagogy really does have something for every educator at every level. You name the topic and there is a quality post relating to that topic on Cult of Pedagogy. I find myself sharing Jennifer’s posts multiple times a week. In addition, Jenn does a regular Cult of Pedagogy podcast that is also packed with valuable information for educators.
Jennifer breaks down the topics she covers on her blog into the following three areas:
- The Craft (fine-tuning our practice)
- Go Deep (exploring theory and reaching beyond the classroom)
- Teacher Soul (the things we don’t talk about often enough, but should)
Take some time to “Go Deep” on this blog! It will give you more than enough valuable information to keep you busy until next week’s Blogger Mondays featured blog.
[Editor’s Note: eSchool News will be highlighting a different blog every Monday. Send your favorites to firstname.lastname@example.org.]
- 6 reasons to improve teacher and principal evaluation policies - December 7, 2022
- Protecting your schools as cyberattacks rise - December 7, 2022
- K-12 cybersecurity vendors: Is the threat already in your house? - December 6, 2022