ESTERO, Fla., May 5, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — To celebrate Spring 2022 college graduates, today Hertz launched a new offer designed specifically to meet the needs of young renters. College graduates under 25 who become a Hertz Gold Plus Rewards® member will get the Young Renter Fee waived* when they rent by signing up at hertz.com/grads.
Gold Plus Rewards members enjoy a faster pickup and drop-off experience. Free to join, benefits start from day one and include:
- Choosing from a wide selection of cars from fuel-free EVs, luxury sedans and sports cars to SUVs, trucks, vans and more
- Skipping the counter and going straight to your car at select locations
- Earning points toward free rental days and upgrades
- Adding an additional driver for free*
- Dropping the keys and going at return
“We couldn’t be more thrilled to celebrate the class of 2022,” said Laura Smith, Hertz Executive Vice President of Sales, Marketing and Customer Experience. “Introducing younger customers to our brand is vital as we create a new Hertz and become a leader in the future of mobility and travel. This new loyalty offering for young renters, our industry-leading investment in EVs, and the upcoming digital enhancements we’re making to further enable a fast and seamless car rental experience are a few examples of how we’re appealing to Gen Z’s values, unique needs and preferences.”…Read More