Eko is offering its solution for FREE to support learning during the COVID-19 outbreak.
Eko’s virtual classroom experience ensures teachers, students, parents and school staff all stay connected ensuring a sense of school community and spirit, minimizing the disruption to learning and student progress.
The platform includes the following features:
- Dynamic communication channels to stay connected as a class
- A library for centralizing useful content, ranging from reading materials to exam papers
- Task management features for assigning homework and following up easily
- Polls and quizzes to test knowledge and enable peer-to-peer learning
- Analytics to track learning progress and generate a digital report card
For more information visit the Eko website.
- Two Remarkable Educators Honored with YouScience® Innovative Educator Award - December 5, 2023
- Spanish and English Versions of Science Techbook for Texas by Discovery Education Now Available for Use In K-8 and Biology Classrooms Statewide - December 4, 2023
- American Student Assistance Announces Strategic Alliance with Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship - December 1, 2023