2. The CAST UDL Exchange is a place to browse and build resources, lessons, and collections. Educators can use and share these materials to support instruction guided by the UDL principles.
3. With Peekapak, students reinforce concepts like empathy, respect, and self-regulation through a series of ELA-aligned learning games, e-books and social emotional learning activities.
4. ReadWorks is committed to solving America’s reading comprehension crisis and student achievement gap. Driven by cognitive science research, ReadWorks creates world-class content, teacher guidance, and integrated tools that improve teacher effectiveness and student achievement.
5. Learning for Justice (formerly Teaching Tolerance) helps educators and students tackle prejudice and work against systemic injustice. Learning Plans are built by teachers and reflect backward design. The Learning Plan Builder allows you to combine the Learning for Justice Social Justice Standards, Common Core-aligned literacy strategies and student performance tasks with windows-and-mirrors texts from the Student Text library. The result is a comprehensive, literacy-based plan that is both rigorous and relevant.
- As ESSER spending increases, digital learning is a priority - June 1, 2023
- 5 fun STEM videos for hard-to-engage students - May 31, 2023
- Survey highlights troubling teacher morale issues - May 31, 2023