Version 3 of Rocket Web Filter features increased speed, live reports, easy SSL traffic handling
Ed-tech solution provider Lightspeed Systems announced the release of version 3 of Rocket Web Filter for content filtering in K-12 schools.
The release features a new user interface as well as a variety of new features to simplify school network management.
Rocket Web Filter — which is powered by Lightspeed Systems’ proprietary Rocket appliances, either on school networks or in a cloud — was built specifically for schools. With a reputation for robust content filtering without over-blocking, Web Filter quickly became the K-12 market leader for filtering. The new version features improvements to filtering speed, scalability and SSL handling as well as live traffic reports and other tools to make filtering and reporting fast and easy.
Web Filter 3’s new features and enhancements include:
- Increased filtering speed and scalability
- More options for filtering and reporting on SSL sites like Google
- More powerful reporting, including live traffic reports
- A clean, intuitive new user interface
- A redesigned administrator dashboard
- A Notification Center for instant news on updates or system issues
- Cloud-based backups
“The needs and challenges of school IT departments have always guided the development of our Web Filter,” says Lightspeed Systems Chief Executive Officer Brian Thomas. “Web Filter 3 is our biggest release ever, incorporating all the new features our K-12 customers need plus even more.”
To learn more about the Lightspeed Systems Rocket Web Filter 3, visit http://www.lightspeedsystems.com/wf3.
- 5 fun STEM videos for hard-to-engage students - May 31, 2023
- Survey highlights troubling teacher morale issues - May 31, 2023
- 6 ways AI tools will impact tutoring - May 30, 2023