KAYSVILLE, UT — Reading Horizons, a company committed to partnering with educators to eradicate illiteracy, has launched the Science of Reading Collective, a free, online community designed to help teachers confidently and effectively implement the science of reading.
The science of reading identifies the most useful techniques for teaching and learning to read, but adopting a new approach can feel overwhelming, no matter how beneficial it will be for students. To support educators with any level of experience and an interest in teaching reading regardless of grade, the Science of Reading Collective is offering free access to:
- Bite-sized practical lessons and professional learning events;
- Monthly Q&A sessions with experts in the science of reading; and
- An always-open forum for discussion with peers.
“Our mission is to empower educators to eradicate literacy,” said Tyson Smith, the CEO of Reading Horizons. “That’s why we’re offering free access to the Science of Reading Collective to all educators, whether they invest in our products or not. The science of reading comprises the most powerful tools for teaching students to read, and we believe that teachers deserve every advantage available to face the challenges of illiteracy.”
About Reading Horizons
Reading Horizons empowers educators to eradicate illiteracy because they believe literacy is opportunity. For nearly 40 years, the Reading Horizons simplified method has aligned with the evolution of the science of reading and evidence-based teaching strategies that prevent and remediate reading difficulties. Reading Horizons shows up as a supportive partner working shoulder-to-shoulder with educators to fight illiteracy, backed by their supportive partner guarantee. They have supported more than 50,000 educators to help every student, regardless of their learning differences. Reading momentum begins with Reading Horizons. For more information, please visit ReadingHorizons.com.
- Optoma Introduces Creative Touch 3-Series Interactive Flat Panel Displays - February 23, 2024
- America’s Blood Centers Announces National Partnership with Body Interact to Help Innovate Blood Donation Education - February 22, 2024
- iCEV Recognizes Putnam County Schools as the District’s Student Becomes the 100,000th Certification Earner on the iCEV Testing Platform - February 21, 2024