What is it? Kids learn how to count by 2s, 5s, 10s and other combinations while helping Kangaroo Kyle to get around. Kids will find prizes, earn coins, run from Croc-E-Diles, and throw boomerangs on the outback practice range. Three (3) levels of difficulty are available for kids ages 3-13. Available in English, Spanish, Russian, French, and more coming
Best for: Preschool to middle school students.
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.0 or later. Compatible with iPad.
- Invented by former White House director of economic policy, managing director of the $15 billion Tiger hedge fund, and Harvard economics professor, Todd Buchholz
- Incorporates the patented Math Arrow—a mathematical matrix making numbers easier for everyone to understand.
- BYU recently did a study using Kyle Counts in 1st grade classrooms to determine whether it actually improved performance on grade-appropriate tests of addition and number sense. The conclusion – Kyle Counts increased scores on a grade-appropriate arithmetic test.
- #4: 25 education trends for 2018 - December 26, 2018
- Video of the Week: Dealing with digital distraction in the classroom - February 23, 2018
- Secrets from the library lines: 5 ways schools can boost digital engagement - January 2, 2018