4. KIBO: KIBO is an easy and fun way to bring robotics and coding to your young learners and spark their interest in STEAM. This hands on, screen-free robot kit for kids let 4- to 7-year-olds create, design, decorate and bring their own robot to life. When children code with KIBO they are learning invaluable skills that will lead them on the path for success in science, technology, engineering, art, and mathematics (STEAM) skills and future careers.
5. VEX Robotics: VEX Robotics is educational robotics for everyone. VEX solutions span all levels of both formal and informal education with accessible, scalable, and affordable solutions. Beyond science and engineering principles, VEX encourages creativity, teamwork, leadership, and problem solving among groups. It allows educators of all types to engage and inspire the STEM problem solvers of tomorrow. VEXCode VR is a great virtual robotics resource for those without access to physical robotics tools.
6. Blackbird: Blackbird offers cross-curricular coding units for core K-12 classes. The online platform for grades 6-12 makes it possible to teach coding to all students, without electives, train teachers, and hit key CCSS, NGSS, and CSTA standards. Blackbird is browser-based so students can use it with any computer, at school or at home. Teachers can monitor progress, review code, manage classes, and more–all through an easy-to-use platform.
- Discover how edtech makes your teaching more effective and efficient - March 23, 2023
- Could nearly half of cybersecurity leaders leave their roles by 2025? - March 21, 2023
- 5 innovative ways educators are using digital learning tools - March 15, 2023