School district leaders have no higher priority than to create secure and informed campus environments. Having a campus-wide communication ecosystem is imperative. Being able to initiate a controlled emergency notification protocol to alert, notify and monitor directly from a mobile device, classroom audio system, or interactive flat panel is essential.
Join an eSchool News panel of experts, including Brent Thrasher, Instructional Technology Coordinator at Overton County Schools and Todd Eddy from Galaxy Next Generation, on October 6 as they discuss how to make better decisions, prevent risk, and strengthen communication between faculty, administration, and first responders during an active threat.
Topics will include:
- How to immediately notify teachers of a lockdown through software alerts.
- How to instantly notify law enforcement and first responders.
- How to monitor communication within your entire ecosystem using one software platform.
- 5 learner-centered education models to inspire reform - December 1, 2022
- Gen Z students want STEM careers - December 1, 2022
- Educators, parents remain vigilant about protecting student mental health - November 30, 2022