CenterPoint has made its entire suite of products free for schools and individual teachers through the end of the school year. The list of these free resources is below.
- Diagnostic and interim assessments in English language arts/literacy and mathematics in grades K-11. These are available on a variety of platforms (and print-based).
- Curriculum-aligned interim assessments for EL Education (K-8) and Illustrative Mathematics (6-8 and high school). These are available on a variety of platforms (and print-based).
- Digital and print-based formative tasks for grades K-2 to support English language arts/literacy and mathematics for early learners.
- High school math tasks for Algebra I and Geometry. These are available in our resource library in PDF and ready to print.
- K-2 formative tasks Designed for grades K-2, these formative tasks demonstrate a variety of ways to teach and implement key standards in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. These are available digitally and print-based (on our resource library).
- Resource library of expertly developed digital tools, customizable assessments, professional learning modules, and instructional strategies, along with a curated, vetted collection of open education resources (OER).
Latest posts by eSchool News Staff (see all)
- SETDA Names Dr. Karen Richardson the Recipient of the 2021 Candice Dodson Influencer Award - June 17, 2021
- LearnPlatform Launches National EdTech Equity Dashboard to Improve Visibility of Digital K-12 Engagement and Gaps Across U.S. - June 17, 2021
- Scholastic Teams Up with 5 Female Leaders to Debut New “Rising Voices” K–5 Classroom Library Collection to Empower Girls in STEAM - June 17, 2021