CenterPoint has made its entire suite of products free for schools and individual teachers through the end of the school year. The list of these free resources is below.
- Diagnostic and interim assessments in English language arts/literacy and mathematics in grades K-11. These are available on a variety of platforms (and print-based).
- Curriculum-aligned interim assessments for EL Education (K-8) and Illustrative Mathematics (6-8 and high school). These are available on a variety of platforms (and print-based).
- Digital and print-based formative tasks for grades K-2 to support English language arts/literacy and mathematics for early learners.
- High school math tasks for Algebra I and Geometry. These are available in our resource library in PDF and ready to print.
- K-2 formative tasks Designed for grades K-2, these formative tasks demonstrate a variety of ways to teach and implement key standards in English language arts/literacy and mathematics. These are available digitally and print-based (on our resource library).
- Resource library of expertly developed digital tools, customizable assessments, professional learning modules, and instructional strategies, along with a curated, vetted collection of open education resources (OER).
Latest posts by eSchool News Staff (see all)
- Rise Vision Named “Student Safety Solution Provider of The Year” in 2023 EdTech Breakthrough Awards Program - June 9, 2023
- Gale In Context: Literature Launches to Promote Critical Thinking Skills and Better Learning Outcomes in ELA for High School Students - June 9, 2023
- Cutting-Edge Technology Teaches Lessons about World War I - June 9, 2023