321 Insight, an organization empowering all school staff to meet the needs of today’s students, is releasing a content update with flexible online training options for topics related to distance learning, social-emotional learning (SEL) and COVID-19.
“These resources are meant to help districts navigate new stress and trauma facing students and staff by building capacity through relevant and effective videos and tools,” said Alia Jackson, president of 321 Insight. “Given the impact of the pandemic, social unrest, a contentious election cycle and other events, it’s crucial that educators and staff members alike feel supported and are set up for success.”
Topics covered in the content update include:
- Educator Wellness During COVID-19
- Daily Self-regulation Strategies for Staff in Distance Learning
- Teaching Social Emotional Skills (SEL) Virtually
- Developing Relationships via Distance Learning
- Applying Trauma Informed Practices While Maintaining Safety Protocols in Brick and Mortar Schools
< "We’ve found 321 Insight’s new content to be very useful – the reaction to the self-care modules has been especially positive,” said Jennifer Lucas, assistant principal at Southwest Cook County Cooperative Association for Special Education. “Having everything online is invaluable, and allows our staff to work through modules individually, as well as in groups where we’re able to utilize the discussion questions 321 Insight provides.” 321 Insight’s online professional development resources are designed by expert practitioners, and offer a flexible solution to educator training. The organization delivers cost-effective, easy-to-implement solutions for training staff and increases their ability to support learners with diverse needs, including the ParaSharp Series for paraeducators and Trauma Informed Series for all school staff.
To learn more about 321 Insight’s flexible training options, please visit https://www.321insight.com/schools/.
About 321 Insight
321 Insight empowers all school staff to meet the needs of today’s students through accessible online content and a proven training model. Created by industry experts and experienced practitioners, the organization equips educators with practical, actionable strategies and guidance to support every learner. 321 Insight offers on-demand digital content that covers topics including trauma-informed practices, behavior management and support, inclusion strategies, setting boundaries, thinking functionally, support strategies for diverse learners and SPED eligibility. To learn more, visit https://www.321insight.com/.
- Flinn Scientific Launches New Contest for STEM Educators in Celebration of Mole Day - October 15, 2021
- Digital Magazines Now Available to K-12 Schools Worldwide in Sora Reading App - October 15, 2021
- iTutor’s Virtual Quarantine Classroom Offers Educational Lifeline for COVID-Affected South Carolina and New York Students - October 15, 2021