Mentoring Minds, a leading provider of K–12 instructional and critical thinking materials, today announced it has been certified as a Google for Education Integrated Solutions Partner, integrating the ThinkUp! Standards Mastery System with Google Classroom. This collaboration simplifies the process of managing assignments and synchronizing students’ grades and schedules.
“Whether instruction is taking place online, in-person or a mix of both, districts are working tirelessly to create effective learning environments, and it’s our goal to support them in the process,” said Shad Madsen, CEO at Mentoring Minds. “As a certified Google for Education partner, Mentoring Minds can make accessing coursework easier for teachers and students.”
As a Google for Education Partner, Mentoring Minds is integrating the ThinkUp! Standards Mastery System with Google Classroom. Key features include:
- Teachers can sync their classes and students between Google Classroom and Mentoring Minds’ Instructional Management Platform.
- Teachers can create assignments in Mentoring Minds that are administered via Google Classroom, and students can access assignments from their Google Classroom account.
- Scores and grades are synced in real-time between Google Classroom and the Instructional Management System.
Mentoring Minds’ ThinkUp! Standards Mastery System equips educators with rigorous, standards-aligned resources that pave a path toward student mastery. The Instructional Management Platform is a web-based solution that equips districts with a streamlined way to incorporate the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking into curriculum and instruction.
To learn more about this partnership, visit https://www.mentoringminds.com/instructional-management-platform.
About Mentoring Minds, the Critical Thinking for Life company
Mentoring Minds is on a mission to put critical thinking at the center of K-12 education. Founded by teachers, Mentoring Minds provides print resources and an instructional management platform that empower educators to infuse critical thinking skills into standards-based instruction. Students learn the 9 Traits of Critical Thinking through the ThinkUp! Standards Mastery System, which provides rigorous materials that elevate achievement among all students. Mentoring Minds’ commitment to education extends beyond the classroom as well—the company proudly sponsors forward-thinking administrators across the U.S. and supports community-based education initiatives through MindShare, an employee-driven grant program. For more information, call 800-585-5258 or visit mentoringminds.com.
- Discovery Education Presents Three New Virtual Field Trips - April 8, 2021
- Districts Leverage $300,000 Matching Grant Program to Improve Flexible Learning and Address Social Justice - April 8, 2021
- GoGuardian Offers Student Mental Health Service for Free as Schools Face Growing Mental Health Concerns - April 6, 2021