School districts nationwide are facing unprecedented teacher shortages, with thousands of classrooms unstaffed as the school year begins. Filling these vacancies with certified teachers is a critical need.
With no end in sight to this teacher crisis, some districts across the country are filling instructional gaps utilizing non-traditional teaching and learning models.
In this eSchool News webinar, you’ll hear how Stride Learning Solutions is working with districts on innovative solutions education leaders can put into place for a single class, school, or the entire district to launch this school year with a fully qualified and certified instructional team.
Experts will discuss:
- Filling vacancies immediately with certified remote teachers for a single class, school, or the entire districts
- Filling critical instructional gaps, expanding course offerings, personalizing learning, or reducing class size with blended or fully online programs
- Empowering learners with tools and resources necessary for high quality education
- Meet the 2022 K-12 Hero Awards winners! - October 3, 2022
- How your communication strategies create safe schools - September 29, 2022
- How innovative teaching helps boost productivity - September 22, 2022