ClassTag today announced the launch of Schoolwide, a solution for parent communication and expanded remote learning capabilities amid the chaos of the coronavirus pandemic in the United States. The company has accelerated the launch in order to help teachers and school administrations better prepare for unexpected school closures as well as help streamline parent-teacher communication.
With its leading technology already used by 25,000 schools and two million parents, the ClassTag platform is adding the Schoolwide suite to its award-winning communication solution to support urgent school needs in a time when communication is critical.
“As the number of school closures grows each day, our number one priority as a company is to make sure that schools and parents are prepared, as best they can be, for schools to be shut down for prolonged periods of time,” shared Vlada Lotkina, co-founder and CEO of ClassTag. “It’s an uncertain time and we need to go above and beyond to support effective communication for our schools and provide a platform for remote learning.”
Through the free platform, school leaders and teachers will be able to:
● Reach every family with important messages, via SMS, email, apps or the web, and automatically translated into 55+ languages
● Get full visibility into contact information accuracy and reach for every communication
● Communicate effectively among teachers, school leaders, and staff
● Post videos, assignments, and resources for parents to engage children at home for asynchronous learning
● Hold virtual lessons using ClassTag events with a preferred video conferencing tool
● Provide options for parents to support each other in a community forum
“We feel strongly that offering this new Schoolwide program and all of its features for free is the right thing to do,” continued Lotkina. “Today and every day, we are grateful to be able to do our part to help when the going gets tough for one student or an entire community.”
In addition to the accelerated launch of the Schoolwide program and its capabilities, the ClassTag team is also launching a rapid onboarding program for schools which will include a hands-on demo and phone and chat support to get schools launched in under 48 hours. The privacy and security of schools and their communities are a top priority and ClassTag holds iKeepSafe FERPA certification in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act.
“None of us expected to be in the situation we are currently in. I can’t tell you how thankful I am to have ClassTag as a resource to keep parents in the loop and be able to engage kids now that schools are being closed because of the coronavirus pandemic,” shared Laura Lininger, a first-grade teacher.
The new Schoolwide program is being rolled out on a first-come, first-serve basis. Schools can request access today for their school or district at https://www.classtag.com/schoolwide-demo.
ClassTag is a free communication platform for schools, customized to fuel and inspire parent involvement. Engineered to provide the simplest and easiest way to communicate, ClassTag provides school leaders, parents, and teachers a streamlined communication channel, customizable to individual parent and teacher needs.
To learn more, visit https://www.classtag.com.
- Pearson’s Connections Academy and Home Depot’s Path to Pro Program Partner to Connect High School Students to Trade Careers - September 29, 2023
- Virginia’s Portsmouth Public Schools Expands Partnership with Discovery Education to Bring Students in Grades 7-12 State-of-the-Art Digital Resources - September 27, 2023
- Illustrative Mathematics Announces IM® 360 for K-12 Educators and Students - September 26, 2023