The rapid transition to virtual classrooms due to COVID-19 is presenting many unexpected difficulties for educators, students, and parents. For instance, we know that the interactive nature of foreign language instruction makes it particularly complicated subject to recreate from home.
To help, Lingvist is offering its platform of online language learning tools free of charge until July 31, 2020. That means educators of all types, including tutors, teachers, private language instructors, or parents homeschooling their children, can take advantage of the following resources for free until July 31:
- Their vocabulary learning tool, powered by a spaced-repetition algorithm.
- Lingvist Classroom – aggregated statistical tracking that allows educators to monitor the progress of all of their students in one place.
- Course Wizard – a course creation tool that allows you to custom-build activities based on vocabulary in your syllabus or from an excerpt of text. The process takes only seconds and assigning it to your classroom is easy. Available only in certain language pairs.
- Blended Learning Guide, with suggestions on how to make the most of Lingvist in your virtual classroom.
Educators are some of the most resourceful and creative professionals, so Lingvist hopes that this will enable them to continue on from any location during this unprecedented challenge.
Go to https://lingvist.com/classroom/ for more information on Lingvist Classroom
- Counslr Partners with Greece Central School District to Increase Mental Health Support Services - May 30, 2023
- 3M and Discovery Education Name 10 Grant Recipients Supporting Nation’s Young Scientists - May 29, 2023
- Reflection Sciences Appoints Isaac Van Wesep as Incoming Chief Executive Officer - May 26, 2023