As COVID-19 continues to impact our communities, schools are implementing emergency distance learning plans to prepare for potential closures. LanSchool, is committed to helping you protect students and staff while minimizing disruptions to instruction. LanSchool is offering complimentary LanSchool Air licenses as an online learning solution through July 1, 2020.
How LanSchool Air supports distance teaching:
- Screen Monitoring mimics the classroom environment, enabling teachers to provide assistance and encouragement to keep students on task.
- Messaging makes it easy for teachers and students to stay connected and collaborate on assignments.
- Raise Hand allows teachers to quickly address student questions in remote settings.
- Integrations with solutions you love – including Google Classroom and Clever – streamline digital instruction.
- Slooh Brings Space Exploration to Classrooms Worldwide with ‘The Online Telescope for Teachers’ - January 18, 2022
- Sora “Content Bundles” Feature Empowers Educators to Easily Reserve Digital Books for Specific Students - January 18, 2022
- Kajeet Announces Launch of 2022 Homework Gap Grant Program for K-12 Schools and Districts, Colleges and Universities, and Public Libraries - January 18, 2022