The rapid transition to virtual classrooms due to COVID-19 is presenting many unexpected difficulties for educators, students, and parents. For instance, we know that the interactive nature of foreign language instruction makes it particularly complicated subject to recreate from home.
To help, Lingvist is offering its platform of online language learning tools free of charge until July 31, 2020. That means educators of all types, including tutors, teachers, private language instructors, or parents homeschooling their children, can take advantage of the following resources for free until July 31:
- Their vocabulary learning tool, powered by a spaced-repetition algorithm.
- Lingvist Classroom – aggregated statistical tracking that allows educators to monitor the progress of all of their students in one place.
- Course Wizard – a course creation tool that allows you to custom-build activities based on vocabulary in your syllabus or from an excerpt of text. The process takes only seconds and assigning it to your classroom is easy. Available only in certain language pairs.
- Blended Learning Guide, with suggestions on how to make the most of Lingvist in your virtual classroom.
Educators are some of the most resourceful and creative professionals, so Lingvist hopes that this will enable them to continue on from any location during this unprecedented challenge.
Go to https://lingvist.com/classroom/ for more information on Lingvist Classroom
- SchoolStatus Names New Chief Revenue Officer and Expands Sales Team to Build on its Continued Growth - August 10, 2022
- Student from New Jersey Receives Award for STEAM Sustainability Innovation from Stanley Black & Decker and Discovery Education - August 10, 2022
- School System, County, and Police Partner on New Modernized Bus Initiative to Enhance Student Safety in Anne Arundel County - August 10, 2022