TEQ had made all of our PD courses FREE to help schools implement distance learning and online professional development.
There are two pathways to getting an account:
- Any individual can sign up
- Any district that wants an account for all of their teachers can fill out the form at the link and get a group code from us that they can share with all of their teachers. We will need information from them to generate the code.
The website that outlines the free OTIS resources: https://www.teq.com/remote-learning/
As the Professional Development team consisting of all certified teachers creates more resources and information to help, those resources will be added here. There are currently two webinars, a list of things companies are offering for free, information on cleaning devices, good resources, and our blog. This will be updated with lessons and activities for students as we develop them.
- Inspiring STEM Creativity and the DIY Spirit with a New Virtual Field Trip from The Home Depot and Discovery Education - May 20, 2022
- National Study Finds High Schoolers Keenly Aware of Current In-Demand Jobs, Impacting Education Choices After Graduation - May 20, 2022
- New Report Shows the National Math and Science Initiative’s Long-Term Impact on Ensuring Equitable Access to STEM - May 20, 2022