Each year, we share our 10 most-read stories. Not surprisingly, many of this year’s Top 10 focused on innovative ways to engage students, digital resources, and online and hybrid learning strategies related to post-pandemic teaching. This year’s 5th most-read story features an episode of Kevin Hogan’s Innovations in Education podcast that focuses on the state of online learning.
In this episode of Innovations in Education, sponsored by Galaxy Next Generation, host Kevin Hogan explores:
- 5 steps to an engaging online elementary program
- 6 tips to begin an elementary esports program in your school
- What Tech Should Stay With The “New Normal”
- 5 science and technology videos to get students talking - September 28, 2023
- For educators, a brighter outlook on confidence and classroom AI - September 27, 2023
- Edtech integration, student engagement are top goals for new school year - September 25, 2023