Over the past several years, K-12 school districts experienced the limitations of legacy systems. With the recent government funding available for pandemic recovery, a window of opportunity opens for K-12 schools to modernize and bring resilience to their spend management systems.
Automating your school district’s spend management solution should be a top priority. Market uncertainty has shown that faculty and staff spending data is often dispersed and hard to track, meaning you are missing complete spend visibility. This lack of reliable, consistent data is leaving school districts vulnerable to risks.
Join an eSchool News panel of experts as they discuss understanding and managing your school expenditures with a single platform that captures employee spend, when and how it happens, and how investing in a digital spend management solution can help enable school districts to increase efficiency, transparency, compliance, and control.
- Streamline processes and eliminate manual tasks and piles of paper
- How automation helps reduce risk associated with managing and tracking employee expenditures
- Improve compliance utilizing proactive strategies and policies
- Establish trust though transparency and fiscal accountability
- Manage your cash flow and all parts of your accounts payable process in one system
- New research paints an alarming picture of crises facing rural students - December 6, 2023
- 5 things to know about AI in classrooms - November 30, 2023
- Gen Z youth on nondegree paths feel workforce ready - November 30, 2023
At the Van Winkle Early Childhood Center within Jackson Public School District in Mississippi, we enroll students for one year to prepare them for kindergarten. Family engagement is critical to a student’s success throughout their academic career, so we also help prepare families to support their children every step of the way.