AI has untapped potential in classrooms, from preschool through higher education. An AI digital assistant used in a classroom can transform how educators teach, giving them the freedom to teach from anywhere in the room.
Join eSchool News as Levi Belnap, Chief Strategy Officer at Merlyn Mind, introduces Merlyn (a digital assistant custom-designed for the classroom), shares the benefits of using an AI digital assistant, and discusses how the new strategic alliance with Promethean enables access to powerful technology in the classroom.
When you register, you’ll learn:
- What an AI digital assistant is
- How “technostress” is defined and how it can be reduced for teachers
- How teachers can efficiently control the apps and tools they are already using in classrooms
- How to bring simplicity into the classroom with artificial intelligence
- How edtech tools are working together to increase classroom productivity and support innovative teaching
Latest posts by Laura Ascione (see all)
- As ESSER spending increases, digital learning is a priority - June 1, 2023
- 5 fun STEM videos for hard-to-engage students - May 31, 2023
- Survey highlights troubling teacher morale issues - May 31, 2023